vendredi 13 août 2010

Garden Collection, H&M



Yes, I know, the Garden Collection was this spring but oh, well. I just bought the red jumper and I am IN LOVE. Really, IN LOVE.
I had been looking for it for ages. I saw it on the sale rack at H&M and literally RAN over there and put it on. A perfect fit. (*It was meant to be!*) So I have been wearing it today, I will post pictures once I have them :)
Speaking of pictures, here are some cupcakes we made last week at the cottage!
Any shopping plans for the week end my dears?
I might head over tot he Eaton Center saturday, or maybe just around the Danforth (I've been walking around there all week, every day, every store..)
And sunday I'll see a movie with my cousin!
So monday or tuesday, I'll go to Bloor St. with a friend, spend some time in designer boutiques and drool over way-too-high stilettos... Have a great week end!
Oreo Panda!


Oui, je sais, la Garden Collection c'était ce printemps, mais bon. Je viens d'acheter la jaquette rouge et je suis amoureuse. Vraiment, TOMBEE AMOUREUSE.Ca fait un bail que je la cherche et partout on me dit que la collection est passee... Je l'ai enfin vu en solde à H&M et j'ai littéralement couru là-bas pour le mettre. Il m'allait parfaitment (* Parfaitement je vous dit *) Alors, je l'ai porté aujourd'hui, je vais poster des photos une fois que je les aurai :)En parlant de photos, voici quelques petits gâteaux quon a fait la semaine dernière au chalet!
Pretty in Pink!


Shopping ce week-end mes chéris?J'irai soit au Eaton Center samedi, ou juste faire un tour au Danforth (je me suis promenée là toute la semaine, chaque jour, chaque magasin ..)Et dimanche, je vais voir un film avec mon cousin!Lundi ou mardi, je vais aller a Bloor St. avec une amie, voir mes amis Louis Vuitton et autres designers ;)
Bon week end!

Anna. J

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire