dimanche 8 août 2010

Cottage Country!

Hello!
Surprise trip to Cottage Country last thursday! I went over to a friend's house in Canada and she welcomed me with a big announcement: "We are going up to the cottage this weekend!"
So, movie nights, tubing, kayaking and swimming (and sun bathing!) baking cupcakes and sizzling pancakes, let's say it was a typical cottage week end with some sugar overdoses and ONLY A BIT OF hyperactivity.
Well on thursday, I'm off for a shopping spree! My number onemus-have? An American Apparel sweater!
I'll keep you posted about the whereabouts of this sweater (hopefully by thursday it'll be either on my back or in my closet!)

Voyage surprise à Cottage Country jeudi dernier! Je suis allée chez une ami a Toronto et elle m'a accueillie avec une grosse annonce: «On va au chalet ce week-end!"


Ainsi, des soirées cinéma, du bateau, du kayak et baignades au soleils et des feude camp... Sans oublier les petits gâteaux, cupcakes et les crêpes, disons que c'était une fin de semaine typique au chalet des overdoses de sucre et seulement un peu d'hyperactivité.

Eh bien, je suis prete pour ma viree shopping mercredi! Mon must have ces jours-ci? Un pull American Apparel! Il est tellement beau, fleuri et bien original... J'ai hate de me l'approprier!

Anna. J :)

1 commentaire:

  1. My number onemus-have? An American Apparel sweater!

    SILLY GOOSE :) I wasn't there to correct you! hahaha sounds like you had fun at the cottage though....:)

    RépondreSupprimer