samedi 11 septembre 2010

High school, LV & the rest of my interesting life.

Hello :)
As you have probably noticed, it's been almost a week since I last posted anything. But high school is tiring, there is some homework (fine not as much as in France, but still I've spent the last months homeworkless, no it's not easy to go back to school!) So, I'm just warning you that the whole "post a day" thing isn't going to work out for now anyway.


I went to Holt Renfrew yesterday (Ohmygosh, that place is my life, I just love it so damn much!) and they had some pretty good sales, I found a nice Marc Jacobs scarf, and they have pretty good deals on the bags too.. I'll see, my birthday's coming up! But I really wanted to try this LV ring on, because I tried the flower one, and even though it doesn't look so guuuuur-eat on the picture it looks really nice on, so...:




I might go check it out this week end actually, or sometime during the week, I am not sure yet...


Anna J. :)


Comme vous l'avez sans doute remarqué, cela fait presque une semaine que je n'ai rien posté. Mais le lycée c'est fatiguant, il y a  quand même assez de devoirs, et puis après avoir passé des mois sans devoirs, c'est dur de reprendre le rythme!
 Donc, je vous préviens que ma promesse "Un post tous les jours!" ne va pas vraiment tenir... Pour l'instant en tous cas. 
Je suis allé à Holt Renfrew hier (Ohmygosh, cet endroit c'est ma vie, j'adore tellement!) Et ils ont eu quelques soldes assez bonnes, j'ai trouvé un joli foulard Marc Jacobs, et ils ont des bonnes affaires sur les sacs .. Je vais voir, mon anniversaire arrive à grands pas! Mais je voulais vraiment essayer cette bague  LV, parce que j'ai essayé la fleur, et même si elle n'a pas l'air supeeeeer sur la photo, elle est super belle portée, alors ...

J'irais peut-être ce week-end en fait, ou  au cours de la semaine, je ne suis pas encore sûre ...


Anna J. :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire